Essentials

ICE CREAM

ICE CREAMS

Unit of measure

Choose your unit of measure for the recipe ingredients

Ingredients

  • 360 g
    P125 Coeur de Guanaja 80%
    • P125 Coeur de Guanaja 80%
    • Guanaja 70%
    • Caraïbe 66%
    • Nyangbo 68%
    • Macaé 62%
    • Almond & hazelnut praline 50%
    • Caramélia 36%
    • Jivara 40%
    • Ivoire 35%
    • Opalys 33%
    • Blond Dulcey 32%
    • Milk gianduja
    • Almond paste from provence 70%
    • COCOA POWDER
    • Almond inspiration
  • 1280 g Whole milk
  • 72 g 0% fat powdered milk
  • 88 g Sugar
  • 100 g Atomized glucose
  • 80 g Invert sugar
  • 12 g Whipping cream
  • 8 g Stabilizer/emulsifier
Select your mixture’s total weight
For
g

Recipe

Pour the milk into your saucepan.

Once it is at 25°C (75°F), add the non-fat dry milk.

At 30°C (85°F), add 90% of the sugars (the sugar, powdered glucose and invert sugar) – Keep the remaining 10% to mix with the stabilizer.

At 40°C (105°F), incorporate the cream and chocolates.

To improve your emulsion, pour the hot mixture onto the couverture little by little, and mix it using an immersion blender until it emulsifies completely.

At 45°C (115°F), finish incorporating the ingredients by adding the stabilizer and emulsifier mixture which has been added to the reserved 10% of the sugar.

Pasteurize at 85°C (185°F) for 2 minutes then quickly cool the mixture to 4°C (40°F).

If possible, homogenize the mixture to make any fat crystals as tiny as possible.

Leave the mixture to set for at least 12 hours.

Mix using an immersion blender and churn between 6-10°C (15-20°F).

Freeze at -30°C (-20°F). Store in the freezer at -18°C (0°F).

You will also love

Do you want to delete this creation?

Do you want to delete this step?